Are you interested in the renewal of Comcast’s Seattle cable franchise? Here are some ways you can participate in the public hearing process and provide comments on the proposed legislation to approve the franchise (Council Bill 118549):
- Attend the public hearing on Thursday, November 12th at 2:00 pm (location: Seattle City Hall).
- Watch the public hearing live at 2:00pm on The Seattle Channel (Channel 21) or via the Seattle Channel website: Seattle Channel live
- Watch the recorded public hearing later on The Seattle Channel website: Seattle Channel Recent Event Videos
- Email comments on the proposed franchise to Councilmember Bruce Harrell (firstname.lastname@example.org) or all Councilmembers at email@example.com.
- Send comments to Councilmember Bruce Harrell, City of Seattle Legislative Department, PO Box 34025, Seattle, WA 98124-4025
Written comments on the proposed ordinance will be accepted until 5:00 pm on November 30, 2015.
Questions regarding the public hearing process should be directed to Councilmember Bruce Harrell’s office by calling (206) 684-8804.
For other information related to the Comcast cable franchise renewal, visit the Office of Cable Communications Franchise Renewal page or call them at (206) 684-8498.